Meet Lady, a beautiful mixed breed female island dog from Anguilla. About Lady:
– 4 months old
– Lady is THE absolute sweetest pup.
– She is super calm and docile
– She is timid when first meeting you but when she warms up to you she will follow you around and just sit by your side for hours.
– She is a cuddle bug and loves to sit on your lap or next to you. She could sit on your lap while you work from home!
– Lady is more of a “Netflix and chill” kind of gal rather than a “take me out tonight” girl. She doesn’t seem too interested in playing.
– She’s curious and watchful.
– She loves other dogs, and gets along with everyone. Foster family has three kids and although they’re rambunctious, she just sits and watches, takes all their love and cuddles, and doesn’t seem to have an ounce of aggression in her.
– She is great on a leash and loves walking outside.
– She would be a perfect companion for an older person who doesn’t want to go through the craziness of the puppy stage, or someone who wants a low energy dog, or someone with younger kids who may be scared of a hyper jumpy dog. She’s more of an old soul, but in the most beautiful way!
– She has started using her voice a little to let you know she wants to go outside and is opening up to us more every day as we earn her trust.
– Will grow to be a midsized dog, 45 lbs.
– Lady comes with medical records and age appropriate vaccines.
If interested in adopting Lady, please apply through the adoption link. You will pick her up in Pittstown, New Jersey.